Little Hotties hand / Toe warmers are an odourless and environmentally safe heat source, providing warmth and comfort in all cold conditions for approximately 8 hours. With an average activated temperature of 135°F (57°C), can be used by anyone in the outdoors, for example athletes, outdoor enthusiasts, sportsmen, spectators, skiers, and more!
- 2 Warmers Per Pack
- Up to 8 Hours of Heat (Hand Warmers)
- Up to 5 Hours of Heat (Toe Warmers)
- Average activated temperature of 135°F (57°C)
- Safe, Natural Heat
- Environmentally Friendly
Use Little Hotties Warmers as directed on the package. Failure to follow the precautions listed below may result in serious injuries or burns.
1. Exposure of Little Hotties Warmers to free-flowing air may cause pouch to become very hot (up to 165°F / 74°C), which could result in serious burns. Only use Little Hotties as directed.
2. Little Hotties Warmers should not be used under the following conditions:
- Do not apply directly to the skin
- Do not use in shoes that have air ventilation holes
- Do not use in oxygen-rich environments
3. Supervision is needed for use with the elderly, infants, children, people with sensitive skin, and for people that can't feel heat.
4. People with diabetes, frostbite, scars, open wounds, or circulatory problems should consult a physician before using the warmers.
5. Remove warmers immediately if they become uncomfortable or too hot.
6. Do not open pouch. Do not allow the contents to come in contact with eyes or mouth. If contact occurs, wash thoroughly with clean water. Contents contain Iron Powder, which can be harmful if swallowed. If contents are swallowed, immediately call a poison control center. Keep out of reach of children and animals.