If you're an adventurer, traveller, scout or thrill seeker, then there may be a time when you need a little assistance from a survival kit, and that's when the SOL Scout Survival Kit comes in to play. The SOL Scout Survival Kit will allow you to escape nature's elements, stay warm and allow you to signal for rescue when you are otherwise not easy to spot.
The scout survival kit comprises of 8 essential outdoor survival items all contained within a waterproof, tough and rugged professional-grade RF-welded bag that keeps contents dry in any conditions. Inside the bag are a wide range of survival equipment including the SOL Survival Blanket, slim rescue howler whistle, Tinder-Quik fire starting tinder, 20mm survival compass, mini rescue flash signal mirror, SOL Fire Lite Sparker, survival fishing and sewing kit and duct tape.
The waterproof dry bag which contains all the kit clips easily onto backpack straps or a belt which makes it easy to access when you need quick access. All-in-all this fantastic little survival kit will let you undertake all the essential jobs such as make a shelter, start a fire, signal rescuers and catch fish that you need to survive in the natural environment.
SOL Scout Survival Kit Features:
- Signal your whereabouts up to 10 miles away with the Mini Rescue Flash Signal Mirror and up to one mile away with the howler whistle.
- Small roll of professional grade duct tape - the ultimate repair component.
- Fire Lite sparker is waterproof and windproof and tested to produce powerful sparks; Tinder Quik is waterproof and burns for 2-3 minutes, even when wet.
- SOL Survival Blanket fits two people and reflects 90% of your body heat back to you.
- Dry-bag with roll-down closure keeps contents dry in any conditions.
- Accurate, liquid damped, fast acting button compass.
- Fishing or sewing line, fishing hooks, needle, snap swivel and safety pin makes up the fishing and sewing kit.