We are very excited to finally introduce the Survival Emergency Solutions first aid kit. A kit that is practically perfect - Over engineered, Easy to use and designed to last - An absolute market leader.
The first aid kits were a direct response to a family tragedy in the Founders family and created and designed by the Tyrrell brothers to be absolute simplicity to use. Survival Emergency Solutions are absolute leaders and innovators in the field of first aid - Selling over 2 million kits worldwide!
The home/workplace plus first aid kit contains all the first aid components that you need to respond to an emergency. Once unzipped, this kit folds out to be 72cm/28.3 inches wide and it’s jam packed with everything you need to save a life.
These kits normally retail for more than double the price!
Some of the internal products in a small number of kits have past there 'best before date' so we advise certain products are replaced - 99% of the kit is in date and it will cost you no more than around £5 to bring the kits upto date hence the huge discount on the kits!
The Kit includes
- Survival Emergency Soutions First aid Kit
- Plastic Wall Bracket
- Comprehensive First Aid Manual
World class design and layout
We’ve designed the kit to remove the stress of trying to find the right component. Each component is smartly labelled telling you what the component is and what it typically is used for. The label also tells you how many of each component you should have. This makes it easy for restocking.
Each component has a colour on it (blue, green or red) to represent the different purpose the item has.
Durable and rugged
The bag itself is rugged, durable and water resistant. It’s made with strong zippers and has double stitched handles.
There is a section to include your own business card and another section that contains CPR instructions.
Inside the bag, you will find a personal space section. It’s a meshed area with a zipper that allows you to slip in your own medications or extra first aid components that you require for your workplace.
You have the option to use a removable panel by unzipping the panel from the inside of the kit and place it on the outside of the kit through the use of built in velcro. The removable panel contains all the items you are likely to need for day to day use.
This kit makes sense. It is far and away better than any other first aid kit on the market. Make sure your workplace makes the right choice.
- 50 x Adhesive dressings, individually wrapped
- 20 x 2.5ml Povidone Iodine Antiseptic Swabs
- 10 x Antiseptic wipes (1 with CPR KIT)
- 1 x Bandage shears, 19cm stainless steel (15cm Handy)
- 1 x Combine dressing, sterile, 10cm x 20cm
- 3 x Conforming bandage, 7.5cm x 1.8m unstretched
- 3 x Conforming bandage, 5cm x 1.8m unstretched
- 15 x Cotton gauze swabs, individual but come in packs of 3, sterile, 7.5cm x 7.5cm
- 1 x CPR Card
- 1 x Emergency blanket, 2.1m x 1.6cm in zip lock bag
- 4 x Eye pads, sterile
- 3 x Fever scan strip
- 1 x First Aid Booklet
- 5 x Hydro gel, 3.5ml sachets
- 1 x Hypo allergenic adhesive tape, 25mm
- 1 x Ice Pack, Instant. One use only.
- 5 x Nitrile gloves large (1 pair with CPR mask)
- 6 x Non-adherent wound dressing, sterile, 5cm x 5cm
- 3 x Non-adherent wound dressing, sterile, 7.5cm x 10cm
- 1 x Non-adherent wound dressing, sterile, 10cm x 10cm
- 1 x Pencil (notepad is located at the back of the First Aid Booklet and is no longer a stand alone item)
- 3 x Plastic bags (3 sizes)
- 1 x Pressure bandage, medium weight, 10cm x 1.8m unstretched
- 1 x Smart bandage
- 1 x Resuscitation face mask, disposable, incl 1 pair gloves & antiseptic wipe (in CPR KIT)
- 6 x Safety pins, 4 large, 2 small
- 8 x Saline, 15ml
- 10 x Splinter probes, individual, sterile
- 2 x Triangular bandage, 96cm x 96cm x 136cm
- 1 x Tweezers, rust resistant with tip guard, stainless steel (small Handy)
- 1 x Wound closures (1 pack of 3), sterile
- 1 x Wound dressings, No 14 medium, sterile
- 1 x Wound dressings, No 15 large, sterile
Download The Award Winning Survival Emergency Solutions FREE First Aid Guide: HERE