Originally made to allow Marines to easily add hydration carriers to their vests, these Grimlocs can be added to anything wit MOLLE style 1" webbing. Once on, they make a great attachment point for weapon slings, lanyards, pouches, and more!
The Grimloc is fabricated from high strength lightweight plastic. Its latch is designed with to maintain an open position if needed and, while strong enough to carry equipment, it will break away with a soldier’s weight, eliminating snagging hazards which can cause serious injuries.
The Grimloc is made of plastic polymer, and does not become a secondary projectile when used on combat equipment.
- Can be used on any 1" wide piece of webbing
- A perfect alternative to metal carabiner's for the attachment of lanyards, weapons, and accessories
- Release button is textured for ease of use with gloved hands and works as a pump for purging trapped sand or water through integral drain holes
- Great for MOLLE Systems and Equipment
- Size (Approximate): 2.13inch/5.4cm x 1.42inch/3.6cm(W x H)
- 2x Tactical Molle Locking D-ring Grimloc Carabiner