UKSN Survival Gear Survival Hank
Hanks or handkerchiefs are pretty massive at the moment in the EDC world, which is why we decided to design our very own. We love our kit to be multipurpose so we wanted to create something special that is much more than hank. After a few months of designing and prototyping - the UKSN Survival Hank was born!
The unique hank is more than a great EDC item, its a survival tool and can be used in an array of situations. By having the hank in your pocket you can refer to it whenever you need a little inspiration. Containing everything you could ever need from Morse Code and the Nato Phonetic Alphabet to Celestial Navigation and Water Filtration.
The UKSN Hank is the perfect complimentary product to the UKSN Survival Poster!
What makes the UKSN Survival Hank Different?
Designed in house our design is 100% unique with nothing like it current available anywhere in the World. Featuring 116 individual survival points covering 19 different key areas.
Most hanks only contain a single sided mass produced design repeated across the hank. Our hanks are dual sided containing an individual designs on each side.
Designed and manufactured here in the UK
By purchasing our hank you are supporting small UK businesses. Designed by Glyn (The Owner of UKSN Ltd) and manufactured by a small independent company called Gladrags! No massive corporations to be found...
Made from 100% cotton
The UKSN Survival Hank is made from 100% cotton.
The Hank Contains:
- Survival Priorities (x 4)
- Morse Code & SOS (All 26 letters)
- Phonetic Alphabet (All 26 letters)
- 3-3-3 Radio Plan
- RIP Current
- Animal Tracks (x 11 Animals)
- Basic Knots (x 8 Knots)
- Celestial Navigation (x5 Points of reference)
- Stick Method (Navigation)
- Daylight Calculator
- Primary Survey
- Spring Snare
- Ground to Air Signals (x 12 Signals)
- Basic Fires (x 5 Fires)
- Advice on what to do in an attack
- A-Frame Shelter
- Basic Water Filtration (x 2 Methods)
- Tarp configurations (x7 Methods)
- 100% Cotton
- 116 individual points covering 19 different key areas
- Designed and manufactured in the UK
- 100% of profits support UKSN and its operation!
- Design in house by Glyn (UKSN Director)
- Washable at 30° and can be ironed with a warm iron
Manufactured by GladRags